house Complaints - claim for our house


View All house Complaints

claim for our house

aoa ...
sir i dont know wether this complaint will be recive by you or not.but i am just relying on ALLAH and doing this that in sha ALAH will make a way.sir my father gave his house (house no 47 street 1 abdullah colony sargodha ) on rent to his brother ,when he claim back his house ,his brother denied.he file a case as well but it is been 10 years but nothing is happen he is still in that house and nor giving rent from last 10 years plz plz sir help us plz my father is living in a rented house ,he needs your help.

Read Comments Add Comment

More House complaints

House - Request to Arrange Meter Reading house - Breaking Wire In street house - Receive watan card House - I am poor man receive watan card house - complaint against the massive loadshadding house - not recived watan card house - Wrong Billing System house - slow speed house - woltage kam house - phone daed

Post your Comment

Your Name:
Your Email:
Your email will never be visible to others
Do you agree with this complaint?
     Agree Neutral Disagree
Type Verification Code: