NADRA Complaints - complaint for renew NIC


View All NADRA Complaints

complaint for renew NIC

I went to NADRA office kashmore for renewing my NIC on 19-7-12 but they rejected me b'cos of my permanent address. They said to me that your permanent address is in Rojhan Mazari so go there's NADRA office and write them a application for renewing your NIC. I m belong to Rojhan Mazari District rajanpur but i live in Guddu District Kashmore b'cos i m Federal Govt: employ. An other person who belongs to Bahawal pur has gone to Kashmore for renewing his NIC the officials of kashmore nadra office didn't reject him, why????? So plz guide me what should i do now. Where should i go for renewing my NIC. My old NIC # is 43104-6036365-9. Plz check this out i'll be thankful to you.

Read Comments Add Comment

More NADRA complaints

NADRA - Watan card nadra - watan card nadra - watan card nadra - watan card NADRA - Watan card NADRA - Watan card NADRA - Watan Card NADRA - Watan card NADRA - watan card nadra - watan card


show a bill that is in your name of your guddu electricity or gas. and if you have a temporary address of guddu it will work also. and tell me which date you applied and who told you there..which guy you had met i will try to help you out.
which one suitable for you more guddu id card or from rojhan.send reply on this i will get back to you
also send me you full name, in rojhan which basti are you from. address in guddu and your contact number

Post your Comment

Your Name:
Your Email:
Your email will never be visible to others
Do you agree with this complaint?
     Agree Neutral Disagree
Type Verification Code: